Tokyo, Japan, 29th Jan 2022, ZEXPRWIRE, The developers of blockchain startup CoffeeBeans Club plan to launch a project that will provide catering outlets with cash registers that accept payment in cryptocurrency, as well as launch their own Metaverse – CoVerse, a token based on Binance Smart Chain and their own network of coffee shops.
CoffeeBeans Club is an innovative crypto-startup aimed at implementing blockchain technology in the restaurant business. The developers plan to create a whole ecosystem, based on the $CBNZ token, consisting of several areas:
- The company will produce software and hardware to accept cryptocurrency payments in retail – POS, with which retailers will be able to accept $CBNZ cryptocurrency payments
- CoVerse – VR software that simulates being in a coffee shop. Users will be able to hold meetings, explore the interior and get a work experience. CoVerse will have a modular and atomic design that can be integrated into any third-party VR. Owners of real coffee shops can create their own VR version of the cafe, integrate it into CoVerse. charge people for reservations and earn $CBNZ.
- CoffeeBeans Club‘s own coffee shop chain, operating using CoffeeBeans POS. consisting of 250 coffee shops in different countries, the first coffee shop will open in Tokyo.Once the roadmap is 75% complete, 50% of the coffee shops’ profits will be spent on BuyBack & Burn token $CBNZ.
The platform’s native token is $CBNZ, based on Binance Smart Chain. $CBNZ is a deflationary token due to limited supply and regular token burning.
Total Supply – 100B.
17% of each transaction will be distributed:
- 3% – rewards for token holders
- 2% – token burning
- 4% – liquidity pool
- 4% – marketing and development
- 4% – team
The team will hold the ICO token $CBNZ in mid Feb – March 2022, you can join the whitelist on the project website, on the main page.
If you are interested in this project, you can learn more about it on the official resources: