Prior to distribution, Zex PR Wire editorial team reviews press releases and reports. To ensure quick approval, it is critical to meet the following guidelines:
- Each article must have a clearly labeled author.
- Each article must include the name of the Content Partner (corporate name).
- Each article must include a contact phone number and email for the Content Partner.
- Each article must include a physical mailing or business address for the Content Partner.
- Content cannot include placeholder values for any numbers, metrics or prices referenced.
- Each Article must have 80+ Character title and 300+ character subheading
Here are some other ideas to help improve indexation:
- Whenever possible, include exchange(s) and ticker(s) in the body and meta-data of your stories.
- Try to reference company names, exchanges, and tickers within the first two paragraphs of your story.
- Do not publish duplicative content across feeds.
Zex PR Wire does not support the following types of content:
- Advertorial Content: Zex PR Wire does not support the distribution of press releases that primarily intend to sell a product or service.
- Sexually Explicit Content: Zex PR Wire does not support the distribution of Press releases that contain any sexual or illegal material.
- Harmful Content: Zex PR Wire does not support the distribution of content that intend to harm or defame an individual or group.
Topics Not Allowed.
- Health Supplement / Reviews content
- Click here, Buy now, Purchase, and other sell product/service.
- Gambling and Casino