Disclaimer: The views, suggestions and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No ZEX PR Wire journalist or Editor was involved in the writing and production of this article.
SAN FRANCISCO, May 20, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — The global digital workplace market size is expected to reach USD 54.2 billion by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 11.3% from 2020 to 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The availability of new software and tools, demand for remote working, and focus on improved employee experience are driving the adoption of the digital workplace. Advancements in workplace technologies and Software as a Service (SaaS) have led to the implementation of cloud systems, thus, driving the overall market. The shift in the generational workforce has led to the adoption of digitalization in the workplace. The utilization of various gadgets such as smartphones, laptops, and tablets has provided ease to the mid-aged generation.
Key suggestions from the report:
- The small and medium enterprises segment is expected to grow at the highest rate of 11.8% over the forecast period. Increasing BYOD trends, remote working culture in small, medium, and large enterprises in emerging economies are expected to drive the market over the forecast period
- IT and Telecommunication segment held the largest share of more than 34.0% of the overall market in 2019
- North America held the largest market size valued at USD 7.3 billion in 2019, whereas the Asia Pacific region is poised to witness the highest CAGR of 12.5% over the forecast period
- Key players including DXC Technology Company; IBM; HCL Technologies Limited; Atos SE; NTT Data Corporation; Citrix Systems, Inc.; Tata Consultancy Services Limited; Wipro Limited accounted for a majority share of the overall market in 2019.
Read 120 page research report with ToC on “Digital Workplace Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Component (Solutions, Services), By Organization (Small & Medium Enterprises, Large Enterprises), By End Use, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027” at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/digital-workplace-market
Digital workplace aligns the employees, technologies, and businesses in such a way that they improve operational efficiency and meets various goals set by organizations across verticals such as IT and telecommunication, consumer goods, retail, manufacturing, and pharmaceuticals. The smooth integration of digital workplace tools within the workspace is often easily achieved at organizations having higher digital literacy. With the growing importance of customer satisfaction and their experience at priority, companies also need to focus on employee experience as they act as the key driver in exhibiting the organizational capabilities. Furthermore, the adoption of digital workplace solutions and services enables not only retaining employees but also contributes in attracting a talented workforce. Moreover, on-going technological advancement, such as the use of AI and machine learning to optimize the business performance, and its collaboration with the workforce, would drive the market over the forecast period.
Companies such as DXC Technology Company, IBM, HCL Technologies Limited, Atos SE, NTT Data Corporation, Citrix Systems, Inc.; Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Wipro Limited, among others, are the key players operating in the market. DXC Technology Company is one of the prominent providers that has robust capabilities and a wide global presence to deliver workplace solutions. Atos’ acquisition of Syntel represents a significant boost in its abilities to deliver digital workplace transformation services in all the regions. Atos can leverage Syntel’s suite of proprietary solutions that use cloud, social media, analytics, mobile, and IoT to deliver digital transformation.
Grand View Research has segmented the global digital workplace market on the basis of component, organization, end use, and region:
- Digital Workplace Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Digital Workplace Organization Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
- Digital Workplace End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- IT & Telecommunication
- Retail & Consumer Goods
- Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
- Digital Workplace Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Find more research reports on Next Generation Technologies Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Intelligent Process Automation Market – A growing need for improving the productivity of business operations coupled with increasing technological penetration across different industry sectors is expected to boost the market growth.
- LiDAR Services Market – The global LiDAR services market size was valued at USD 985.4 million in 2018 and is expected to register a CAGR of 14.5% from 2019 to 2025.
- Military And Commercial Parachutes Market– This is owing to the increase in military spending by governments across the world and growth of adventure tourists pursuing aerial sports such as parachuting and skydiving.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.