Internet City, Dubai, 30th Nov 2021, ZEXPRWIRE, LBank Exchange, a global digital asset trading platform, listed Shiryo-Inu token on November 28, 2021. For all users of LBank Exchange, the Shiryo-Inu/USDT trading pair was officially available for trading at 21:00 (UTC+8) on November 28, 2021.
Gaming and NFT have been two of the most important aspects of crypto world in recent years. As a play-to-earn NFT trading card game, Shiryo Inu project is here to build a strong community in gaming and NFT fields, its Shiryo-Inu token was listed on LBank Exchange at 21:00 (UTC+8) on November 28, 2021, to further expand its global reach and help it achieve its vision.
Introducing Shiryo Inu
Shiryo Inu project is a play-to-earn NFT trading card game currently in development. Its ecosystem is fueled by Shiryo-Inu token. Players will be able to buy card packs, open packs for unique NFT cards, trade cards on its marketplace or other secondary marketplaces, battle against other players or computers to earn Shiryo-Inu token rewards.
The team envisions a full functional DApp that allows for the minting of trading packs, each trading pack will contain a random combination of cards. The first collection to launch will be the Shiryo collection. There are 5 random cards to be minted in each pack. As development progresses the team plans to release more packs to further enhance gameplay and user enjoyment.
With 150 NFT cards to collect, players will be able to connect to the DApp and select 30 of their cards to form a deck, minimum of 5 element cards will be required, 1 season card can be placed per turn, and the stronger the Shiryo Inu monster the more season cards required to be placed to summon them.
Shiryo Inu’s native token is fair launched in order to provide the play-to-earn element of the NFT game, players will be able to win tokens based on their performance in the game and the team will also host weekly competitions for the top players.
Tokenomics of Shiryo-Inu
The total supply of Shiryo-Inu token is 1 quintillion (i.e. 1,000,000,000,000,000,000), as a fair launched token, 95% of it is provided for liquidity, and the rest 5% is provided for development and marketing. A generous taxation system allows for the sustenance and security of the Token. Shiryo-Inu taxes a total of 11% on buys and sells, 3% of it is for reflections to the holders, 4% is provided for marketing, and the rest 4% is for development.
The Shiryo-Inu token was listed on LBank Exchange at 21:00 (UTC+8) on November 28, 2021, investors who are interested in Shiryo Inu investment can easily buy and sell Shiryo-Inu token on LBank Exchange by then. The listing of Shiryo Inu on LBank Exchange will undoubtedly help it further expand its business and draw more attention in the market.
Learn More about Shiryo-Inu Token:
Official Website: https://shiryoinu.com
Listing Announcement on LBank Exchange: https://support.lbank.site/hc/en-gb/articles/4410001596569-SHIRYOINU-Shiryo-Inu-will-be-listed-soon-on-LBank
About LBank Exchange
LBank Exchange, founded in 2015, is an innovative global trading platform for various crypto assets. LBank Exchange provides its users with safe crypto trading, specialized financial derivatives, and professional asset management services. It has become one of the most popular and trusted crypto trading platforms with over 6.4 million users in more than 210 countries around the world.
Visit us on social media:
LBK Blockchain Co. Limited