Tallinn, Estonia, 10th June 2022, ZEXPRWIRE, By the beginning of June, the PointPay company-developing crypto ecosystem has released several new products: Crypto launch board for investing in new and innovative crypto projects, PointPay Talent platform which connects conductors and customers, and PointPay Escrow, where the company acts as the third party for online deals. By this, PointPay aims to cover all users’ crypto needs in one place, because globally this is a mission of the company.
Even though the Q2 is not finished yet, the company has already shown milestone results. First, the unified balance was integrated for all wallets and addresses. Now the users do not have to transfer money if they use different products within one system as it was before. It improves users’ experience and increases the efficiency of PointPay’s ecosystem.
Also, two partnerships were included: one of them — was with Solidbit exchange. The native token of PointPay, PXP, was listed there with network fees. The maker fee is 0.0024%, taker fee is 0.0019% which are the lowest commissions on the market. The second partnership is NFT Sky: it’s a new NFT platform. PointPay token was integrated into that system.
“In Q3 we are planning to develop current products. We’ve made a great improvement in our mobile Apps. We want them to have the same functionality that our website has. So we’ve already added Quick and Classic exchanges on both iOS and Android. The platform’s security also became much stronger. The safety of our users is our number one priority. “We see that the project grows rapidly, and we won’t let down our new users and will continue to please the existing ones.” said the PointPay CEO Vladimir Kardapoltsev, who joined the company exactly a year ago.
PointPay company builds an ecosystem, which includes the following products:
- PointPay Blockchain-based bank (clients earn daily compound interest on their holdings in cryptocurrencies);
- PointPay Crypto Loans;
- PointPay Crypto Debit Cards;
- PointPay Crypto Exchange with the custom design layout for traders and simplified cryptocurrency conversion option;
- PointPay Crypto School with video tutorials for traders;
- PointPay Crypto Wallet designed for daily use by monitoring cryptocurrency price change in customer’s portfolio;
- PointPay Payment System letting customers settle the payments with their bank cards, SEPA, and bank transfers;
- PointPay Mobile applications for iOS & Android;
- Crypto launchboard for investing in new and innovative crypto projects;
- PointPay Escrow — service which allows to conduct the crypto with deals with PointPay as s third party;
- PointPay Talent platform which helps coductors and customers find each other.
In 2022, Point Pay was authorized as an Operator of deposit virtual currency funds / Virtual currency exchange operator in Lithuania, for one of its affiliated companies in Lithuania that allows services of crypto exchange (crypto-to-crypto and fiat-to-crypto transactions, crypto exchange, and other services) for the users in Europe.