Whether you have started just now or you are an old pro, everyone wants to be a more successful entrepreneur!
Entrepreneurs may be defined as the individual or a group of individual who commence and operate a business venture. They should explore the prospects of starting a new enterprise, undertake risks, the introduction of innovations, coordination, administration, and control of the business, and providing effective leadership in all aspects of the business.
Factors to consider
- Factors which encourage individual to become entrepreneurs
- The support is given by the government to individual entrepreneurs
Why is “old school” thinking about entrepreneurship success being limited? For years, it was widely accepted that entrepreneurs who enjoyed success were people with innate characteristics or traits that permitted them to function effectively in the world of business creation. Not too long ago CEO-ISHHH was working a job that he hated but now CEO ISHHH is a successful Entrepreneur and Public figure, for many Businesses. “CEO-ISHHH” is very keen in helping clients to take their brand to the next level via viral social media campaigns, video marketing, TV, Radio, and Personal Branding. He is also the owner of “Blessionaire Apparel” (Insta), a Luxury & fitness clothing brand.
3 Ways to Be a Successful Entrepreneur according to ISHHH are:-
- “Believe in Yourself”: Nobody will ever believe in you; they will always doubt you, but as long as you believe in yourself, that is all the motivation you need to be successful. “For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he”
- “Work Hard”: Remember, there is no shortcut for hard work.
- “Networking is Gold”: Make sure you are networking.
These golden rules eventually worked for ISHHH. He is not just the owner of the Clothing line or Public relations & Real Estate business, but in his free time, he loves to teach people how to create wealth and gives motivational sessions to young entrepreneurs.