London, UK, 14th Jan 2022, ZEXPRWIRE, Movember marked men’s health awareness and we focused on men’s health a great deal. The team at Nutraleya would like to keep the spotlight on men’s health in 2022 by promoting HealthyMan. Nutraleya’s HealthyMan is a top selling product for adult men. It is jammed packed with essential vitamins and minerals in the correct quantities to provide energy and vigour. The modern man is often too busy and does not always get the right balance of nutrients from food sources. Including an all-rounder high quality multivitamin supplement such as HealthyMan takes away the stress of missing out on these vital nutrient requirements. Safeguarding your diet with a HealthyMan supplement and a wholesome balanced diet can make a huge difference to your overall energy levels, and overall well-being.
HealthyMan has been especially formulated by a team of nutritionists and scientists for men of all ages. Its scientific formula is specifically made for men with the essential vitamins and minerals needed and incorporates well researched botanical herbs known for supporting men’s health.
There are 60 capsules in every product, and it must be taken only once per day with a meal. However, it is still important to have a healthy balanced diet. Taking HealthyMan supplements helps maintain healthy testosterone for normal energy levels, maintain lean muscles, improves and supports cognitive functions. It is packed with 25 essential vitamins and minerals such as Korean Ginseng, Tribulus Terrestris, Ginko Biloba and Rhodiola Rosea, with also vitamins B2, B6, B12, C and Niacin which contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
Here are some of the key-features of HealthyMan:
- Zinc contributes to maintaining of normal testosterone levels in the blood.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of muscle functions.
- Vitamin B2, B6 and B12 contributes to the maintenance of normal red blood cell formation.
- Both Iron and Zinc contribute to normal cognitive functions.
- Vitamin C contributes to the formation of collagens.
- Calcium supports the maintenance of the bones.
- Magnesium, Niacin, and Iron all contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Selenium and Zinc contributes to the normal maintenance of hair and nails.
- Pantothenic acid contributes to normal mental performance.
Testosterone is an essential hormone particularly important in men and plays a key role in male sexual health, regulating sex drive (libido), sperm production and fertility. It also contributes to bone mass, fat distribution, muscle mass and strength, and the production of red blood cells. Testosterone is a very complex hormone and more research needs to be done to fully understand its significance in men’s health. It is known that as men get older their testosterone levels decline.
Zinc is the second most abundant trace mineral found in the human body after iron. Your body cannot make or store zinc so it needs to be taken in daily through diet and healthy eating. Moderate deficiency in this mineral is associated with hypogonadism or testosterone deficiency. Research has been carried out that shows that restricting dietary zinc in young men for 20 weeks results in a marked fall in their testosterone levels. Low zinc levels also interfere with the production of sperm and may also be responsible for sperm abnormalities.
There are many other reasons to make sure that you are getting enough zinc. It is also needed for the production of thyroid releasing hormones and is involved with metabolism and growth of the body. Good levels of zinc support the immune system by boosting infection fighting T cells and it is needed by the body to heal wounds.
Food sources rich in zinc are oysters and beef but this would be a problem for vegetarians and vegans. Other sources of zinc include nuts and seed as well as diary and dark chocolate but may not be sufficient to maintain healthy zinc levels so taking a supplement is the obvious solution. Nutraleya’s HealthyMan is suitable for vegetarian, kosher and halal consumption. It is 100% organic and contains no animal fats, artificial flavours, colours, or preservatives.
Nutraleya prides itself in the use of tried and tested ancient ingredients that have been used for centuries. These nutrients and botanical extracts in the production of HealthyMan include:
- Korean Ginseng- a short plant with fleshy roots and grows in Asia. It is a potent antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties. These properties may help to reduce the risk of certain types of cancer and strengthen the immune system of people with cancer. Ginseng is also considered to be an aphrodisiac and may improve symptoms of erectile dysfunction. It may improve brain function and may help with feelings of calmness and enhance moods for both healthy people as well as those suffering from mental health issues.
- Tribulus Terrestris- a short leafy plant also known a puncture vine. Traditionally this plant has been used for a variety of reasons in both Chinese herbal remedies and Indian Ayurvedic medicine. It is known to improve libido and keep the urinary tract healthy. It is also claimed that this extract can be used to raise testosterone levels.
- Ginko Biloba- also known as maidenhair, it is a tree native to China. Gingko is associated with several health claims. It contains powerful antioxidants which can neutralise the harmful effects of free radicals that lead to illness and aging.
- Rhodiola Rosea- is a herb that grows in the cold mountainous regions of Asia and Europe. Also known as Arctic or golden root. Rhodiola roots are considered to be adaptogens, which mean when eaten they help the body to adapt to stress. It has many health benefits including reducing fatigue, anxiety and depression, improve brain function.
As with all supplements it is important to take the prescribed dose. If you have any underlying health problems and are on any medication, consult your GP before using the supplements.
HealthyMan contains all the key nutrients needed by adult men to maintain energy and vigour. The product has been specifically formulated using science and recent findings from research on men’s health. HealthyMan is the go-to supplement for all adult men and it is a small price to pay for the many nutrient benefits reaped.