Monroe Township, NJ, 13th Nov 2021, ZEXPRWIRE, It’s time to manifest the progressive world we are living in. In terms of technology, we have already hit the level and are still coming up with more ideations to leverage the tech world. Similarly, progressive web apps have set their parameters to the next level by providing ease and effectiveness in its application. These PWA are the best, sustainable and responsive web design tools that aid in creating novel, unique and satiable web applications. These apps have peeled the mask of complexity and confusion with respect to technology and have delivered many laudable apps. As all of you know that this is the fast- moving world which waits for none and hence to cope up with the pace, technology has shown up to be the best mate to help us. PWA along with its native app like experiences have truly taken us back in terms of speedy transactions, website searches, administration conveyance and a lot more. Technology is like a shining star that will never fade away. Ample of innovations and idiosyncratic attitudes of people have taken over the world and the results are seen via such progressive app launches and upgradations.
PWA, though being a new concept has turned out to be vogue in a short span of time. People have started investing in such apps because they know that the only things that will never loose its boom is this digital advanced industry. Innovations are bumped by this industry and one can see the efforts put in by tech giants to make their applications stand out from the others. The best advantage of progressive web apps is that they have scaled the world up to a great level of advancement and has made it tech – friendly for all of us. Not only our economy has been benefitted but also our resources are being used optimally. Other native mobile apps require double cost thereby shoot the income facet without any major perk. PWA on the other hand deliver robust and cost – friendly app development tip.
When it comes to seamless offline operation, progressive app development is on toes. PWS are advantageous than sites that require continuous internet connection. Usually, inherent workers reserve important features and data of PWA which later eliminates the time -consuming process of download. It makes feasible for clients to deal with the apps without any connectivity issues. It also prevents users from abandoning their catalogs and allow more user engagement and customer retention. Being such a flawless system, it also allows automatic update of all the programs. Here’s where technology leaves us awestruck because it has left its dependency on humans and have gone self sufficient as all the upgradations take place automatically without hindering humans. Apart from that it also keeps us intact with its integrations and notify us on any new modification. Technology and these progressive apps have taken a huge leap of faith and this change is positively inevitable. Customers are kept well informed about every little point and pauses.
Customer expectation are never ending and they are the ones who encourage us to come up with new ideas and innovations. Poor digital encounters make them conscious and instill a sense of unsatisfaction in them which in turn makes them more active consumers. Progressive apps have in a way provided consumers satisfying experiences. Big companies like Starbucks and Pinterest have also seen an expansion in interaction metrics. Their collaboration with PWAs have been quite significant and credible for them because customers also feel elated after giving online feedbacks and responses via their respective apps. Progressive web apps are an outcome of one code base that enable site plus mobile application in one go. PWAs are built in the most minimalistic way which includes one programming platform, one group, one test approach and one digital item roadmap to chalk out its configuration. Both web and mobile applications are covered under its design. It aims for less wastage of resources and shuns all the excess cost of product design, development, support, etc. Their some part of the expense is used in bug fixes and improving quicker delivery of updates.
Revenue increase after implementing progressive web apps.
Now, its time to see how companies gain revenue after implementing PWAs in their day -to – day business.
- Twitter – As you’ll are aware about Twitter being the top 10 companies makes use of progressive web apps to generate revenue. Twitter Lite PWA turned into the default mobile web experience for all its clients. PWAs reduced data usage over small media assets and reserved information, thereby allowing people to increase their number of tweets at large. This in turn helped Twitter gain revenue via the above scheme.
- Forbes – Forbes too made use of progressive web applications to improve their loading time. Earlier it took 3 and 12 secs for mobile programs to load but then 0.8 secs were the best that took for loading the programs. This improvement was only possible because of PWA. Forbes. Com has adapted these web apps for their new webpage. The apps have helped them come up with the concept of cards that are depended on the user’s snap chat stories. These cards allow people to highlight their photos, video, infographics, etc.
- Pinterest – It was seen that the customary mobile experience of Pinterest was not up to the mark, however, Progressive web apps have changed this to quite an extent. These apps have accelerated the loading time of webpages when it comes to registration or sign up. Apart from that, it has also increased the capacity for clients to add the Pinterest app directly to their home page without any installation hindrance.
- Alibaba – Known to be the world’s biggest B2B commercial center with such a huge user – engagement, in a way, uses progressive web applications to generate revenue. Its main reason behind using PWA is to bridge the gap between clients of their local application and the mobile web. The “Add to home screen” option actually has helped several huge companies fetch revenue on large terms, Alibaba being one of them.
- Flipkart – Flipkart has also embraced the geeky technology of progressive web applications to empower their guests to work disconnected, allow the access to mobile web in a wink of an eye and boost their user engagement. The Flipkart Lite has way more data usage capacity than its earlier version of native versatile archetype. Flipkart has seen rise in the number of users and its credit goes to PWAs.
- The Washington Post – Even Washington Post along with different distributors and technology company joined hands with progressive web applications and made fascinating mobile page projects to encourage the post and help it spread among more than 1000 articles with an average loading speed of 400 milliseconds. Even with respect to its performance the standard was elevated and top – notch.
- Virgin America – Progressive web apps have also entered the arena of airlines wherein they have improved the web access in flights to a great extent. It has been successful in providing its disappointed customer with a good comeback of the best network service. Earlier it had gone through several backlashes and pitfalls with respect to bad loading speed and webpage issues but after using PWAs it has seen changes in its system and are happy with their work anatomy.
- Make My Trip – When India’s on point travelling services get a pinch of technology in their services its feels like they are truly taking a step forward towards the new era. Make My Trip.com is one of the biggest examples that have genuinely crossed a huge user engagement via the website. They used PWA to provide a quick, dependable and clean mobile web experience so that it becomes easy for viewers to book their hotels in just a spur.
- Lancôme – One of the world’s best luxury make up brands opted for PWAs to improve its sluggish access and slow transaction time. It had seen a bad time when items selected by people were just seen in the cart but were not accepted and this incident had given a tough time to Lancôme and its consumers. Hence, to get a fresh start it dispatched a PWA with Mobify to encourage its sales and get a boom.
So, these were some of the companies that expanded their growth and earned revenue via progressive web applications and made a fruitful use of technology to leverage their businesses. It’s a wholesome experience for both the companies as well as its users because when the loading speed gets better and webpages get clearer, it’s a plus one for the company and users also feel elated and satisfied after consuming the service. In a nutshell PWAs are the future of technologies and they aspire to aid a lot of companies facing bad time with their website or loading time or their overall working. Customer engagement is very important because unless and until customers are not happy its difficult for any business or company to scale up. PWAs are providing bang on benefits to several companies and are still in effect to improve people’s mobile experiences. So now, it’s your turn to make use of such web apps and earn revenue with the best.
Company Name: Theunpluggedweb
Address: 4 Carnegie St, Monroe Township,
Email: [email protected]