London, UK, 5th Feb 2022, ZEXPRWIRE, After the astronomical return on crypto investments in 2017, everyone wants to know whether it’s worth investing in crypto now. Victoria-Coins broker, Phillip Coss, says no one knows what the future holds – some say that cryptocurrency will continue to rise and reach new highs, while others say that cryptocurrencies are nothing more than a bubble waiting to burst. But is there any way you can know the answer to this question?
This article will explore common arguments for both sides of the case to help you make up your mind – should you invest in cryptocurrency in 2022 or not?
Arguments Against Investing:
1. Volatility: Cryptocurrencies are famous for their volatility, and cryptocurrencies’ prices can vary by 20-30% or even more in a single day. Sometimes, when cryptocurrencies’ prices drop, people claim that their price will continue to drop and never recover – it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.
2. Future Regulations: Governments worldwide differ in their approaches towards regulating the crypto market – some countries impose harsh regulations and ban cryptocurrencies entirely. In contrast, others embrace the new technology and establish a strong regulatory framework. There is no guarantee that cryptocurrencies will be completely legal in any country in the future, which might discourage some people from investing.
3. Lack of Regulations: Cryptocurrencies are not regulated by any government body – they exist solely thanks to their owners, miners, and users. Furthermore, there are currently no regulations to govern initial coin offerings (ICOs), allowing companies to create infinite coins and tokens, thus creating new altcoins every day. This makes it harder for investors to choose the right currencies and increases their chances of making mistakes.
The Benefits of cryptocurrency Investments:
1. Crypto is Here to Stay: The simplest argument in favour of cryptocurrencies is that over 900 different types of cryptocurrencies are currently available on the internet, and this number will only continue to grow as more businesses begin to accept virtual currencies as payment methods. If you don’t want to miss your chance of having your share of the pie, now is the time to invest.
2. High Returns: Even though cryptocurrency investment results may vary, some people have made huge returns on their initial investments. The most notable example of this is Bitcoin, which has risen from a few cents to over $20,000 in just a few years. If you invest early in a promising currency, you will most likely experience high returns as well.
3. Opportunity to Invest in ICOs: Many cryptocurrencies are based on Ethereum – their initial coin offerings (ICOs) provide investors with an opportunity to get involved in new, potentially profitable projects long before the official launch of the project. If you invest early, you are likely to enjoy huge returns once the project is officially launched.
Top 4 Cryptocurrency to look out for
NEO is a Chinese cryptocurrency originally known as AntShares before undergoing rebranding. Unlike many other altcoins, NEO allows users to generate second-level tokens – these are not direct cryptocurrencies but rather sub-tokens that exist on the NEO blockchain. Due to its unique qualities and popularity among the community, NEO has been a top 10 cryptocurrency for a long time.
2) Tronix’s (TRX) Price is likely to increase as many famous people have recently partnered with it
The TRON platform aims to build a free, global digital content entertainment system using blockchain and distributed storage technology. The currency associated with this project – TRONIX – has experienced a meteoric rise in price and market capitalization at the beginning of 2018. The cryptocurrency’s founder, Justin Sun, is one of China’s most influential young entrepreneurs – people usually compare him to Jack Ma from Alibaba Group.
3) Verge (XVG)
Verge was launched in 2014 under a different name – DogeCoinDark. It was rebranded in 2016 and, ever since then, has become one of the most well-known privacy coins on the market. Although this cryptocurrency was designed to provide anonymity, it is not as private as other currencies due to its transparent blockchain technology. Many people are still interested in investing in Verge because of its low-price tag.
4) Ethereum (ETH)
Ethereum is not only a cryptocurrency – it is also an open-source software platform that enables developers to build and deploy decentralized applications. Since its creation in 2015, Ethereum has grown into the second most popular digital currency after Bitcoin. Suppose you are interested in investing in this platform’s native token. In that case, you should know that there are two ways of buying Ether – purchasing it through a cryptocurrency exchange or participating in an ICO.
The Bottom Line: Should You Invest in Crypto in 2022?
Deciding whether to invest in cryptocurrency is one of the most difficult questions anyone can ask themselves. There are no clear answers which can help you make an informed decision. You should consider all aspects of your situation and only invest if you are sure that this is the right choice.
The opinions presented in this article should not be considered as trading advice and only serve educational purposes. We strongly recommend seeking advice from a professional financial advisor before investing in cryptocurrencies.
Disclaimer: Our content is intended to be used for informational purposes only. It is very important to do your own research before making any investment based on your own personal circumstances. You should take independent financial advice from a professional in connection with, or independently research and verify, any information that you find on this article and wish to rely upon, whether for the purpose of making an investment decision or otherwise.